Flora, Fauna and Environment (2020)
These Words as defined in the dictionary:
- the plants of a particular region or period, listed by species and considered as a whole.
- a work systematically describing such plants.
- plants, as distinguished from fauna.
- the aggregate of bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms normally occurring on or in the bodies of humans and other animals.
- the animals of a given region or period considered as a whole.
- a treatise on the animals of a given region or period.
- the aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences; surroundings; milieu.
- Ecology. the air, water, minerals, organisms, and all other external factors surrounding and affecting a given organism at any time.
- the social and cultural forces that shape the life of a person or a population.
- Computers. the hardware or software configuration, or the mode of operation, of a computer system.
- an indoor or outdoor setting that is characterized by the presence of environmental art that is itself designed to be site-specific.
Plant Dungeon Generator
Second World Zero
Oil and Land
a flower-shaped soul
Grazing towards Oblivion
My Very Own Testudines
Nature v. Nurture (Character Study)
Lost in the Witch Queens' Fog Forest
Slime Mold RPG
If not home go to @
How animals evolve!
Happy Little Forest
Rats, bugs and cats
Space Aces: Redshirts
Mayhem at the Watering Hole
Garden of the Mind
Citizen, Go Vote!
Plant a garden
a surgery: her gut microbiome