Sea, Soil and Structure (2021)
These Words as defined in the dictionary:
- the salt waters that cover the greater part of the earth's surface.
- a division of these waters, of considerable extent, more or less definitely marked off by land boundaries.
- one of the seven seas; ocean.
- a large lake or landlocked body of water.
- the degree or amount of turbulence of the ocean or other body of water, as caused by the wind.
- the portion of the earth's surface consisting of disintegrated rock and humus.
- a particular kind of earth.
- the ground as producing vegetation or as cultivated for its crops.
- a country, land, or region/
- any place or condition providing the opportunity for growth or development.
- mode of building, construction, or organization; arrangement of parts, elements, or constituents.
- something built or constructed, as a building, bridge, or dam.
- a complex system considered from the point of view of the whole rather than of any single part.
- anything composed of parts arranged together in some way; an organization.
- the relationship or organization of the component parts of a work of art or literature.
Entries:The seashaken tower
On the Seas of Poetries
Archaeology & Subjective Interpretations of Evidence
Years of Mud
Sandcastles S P Shaman
A Dying Structure
Leaving the Old World
Our Home by the Sea
The House Waves Built
Fall of the House of
The Unknown Sailor
TRUE LOVE OF MINE
Sandcastles Seth Johnson
Song, Dance, & Word
Adrift But Not Alone
Evolution’s End, by Sebastian Yūe
Tales of that dratted Archipelago
Jakc and teh Baenstlak - The Scrabmel Hoem
First Time Outside
The Folley of Babel
The Floating City
The Cabin by the Sea
Islands of Loss
Listening Across Time Through A Treasure Hidden and Found in the Deep Water or the Warm Earth or in a Dark Corner Between Walls or Worlds
Roleplaying game for the sea
You're gonna live with that weight
The Sea Between